Saturday, November 1, 2008

Birthday Photo Album

I've finally gotten a chance to create a photo album with some pictures from my birthday.

BEWARE: Keep in mind this was my 21st Birthday. There is nothing too bad in it :-)

Again, due to the larger number of photos, you can find the photo album by clicking here. Clicking on each photo will give you a larger view.

My video project is due on Tuesday, so I'll be working pretty extensively on that until then. However, I may get a chance to put a short video clip on here before I come home.

I hope everyone had a great Halloween. I sure did, and I'll have some pictures up soon.

2 comments:

Dad said...

I sure hope you didn't get any of that nasty stuff on MY shirt

Roger and Linda said...

Mike,

Look out. I hear dad is on his way there. Dude, you must have really messed up for him to go half way around the world.