Well I got back from Tully on Tuesday, and overall I feel good about the video shoot. I didn't do very much directing because I was in character all the time... I did give my expert opinion every now and then.
Tully was really interesting. It was covered in sugar cane and banana trees. Apparently Tully is the UFO capital of Australia. I didn't see any UFOs though. :-(
If you want to read more about Tully, click here.
Now, for a little bit about the video project:
- The class is Video Production.
- There are 5 people in the group. Me, Kristen, Kayleigh, Maria, and Tali. I'm the only guy.
- We are to create a 5 minute short video.
- Tali wrote a script and had it take place at her weekend getaway in Tully. It is only about 210 km (3 1/2 - 4 hours North of Townsville), and the weather is much more humid. It is pretty much in the rainforest.
- The video is called "Dingo Pocket," it is a psychological thriller, and that's all the information you get. :-)
- Tali and Paul's place has the nickname, "Hekarwe" pronounced "Heck-are-we" which comes from "Where the heck are we?"