Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm in Townsville!

"So much to do! Where to start?"

I arrived in Townsville yesterday, and I feel like I have a list of about 50 things I need to do. One of which is update this blog with more pictures from the Rainforestation. And write a blog about my trip to the Reef. Luckily, classes don't start until after next week and I should have plenty of time to get everything done.

I just got out of an information overload orientation for AustraLearn students. They handed us a bag with approximately 2,473 brochures and "things to know." So the first thing everyone did was find the computer lab and get their Internet usage accounts set up. It was kinda funny to see everyone head straight for the same place without being told to.

Anyway, that's all I have time for right now, I hope to get some time this afternoon to update the blog with some more pictures.

-Cheers!

No comments: