Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm in LA!

"So where are all the movie stars?"

I left Atlanta today and arrived in LA with no problems. I was a little disappointed that there weren't movie stars walking around everywhere.


I got in contact with Sean Reidy, a friend from High School, who recently moved out here to LA. I am supposed to meet up tomorrow sometime with him, and he is going to show me around.

Today was more of a test to see how well I could wing it in a strange city. A city that I know nothing about. Keep in mind I am limited to the area that is within walking distance from my hotel. Here are my findings:

^I doubt many people pay with exact change^

^ This is the door to the restroom at a Burger King^
Apparently the hoodlums in LA like to target fast food restrooms.
(If you double-click the picture it is easier to read the sign)

^I'm glad I saw this sign before I started drinking from the sprinkler^

^I never knew one place could do so many random things^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are a dork :) This is my study break by the way...

Roger and Linda said...

The parking is 12 bucks a day even, when you add the 10% city tax

Keep up the blogging, so we can spy on you, I mean keep track of you.