Sunday, November 23, 2008

Final Itinerary for Oz Trip '08

"Packing is depressing..."

Well tomorrow morning I leave for Sydney and I've been busy packing up all my stuff. And it's actually quite a depressing event. This place I've called, "home" for the better part of 4 months is now about to be just a memory. It's been a very educational experience. Not just in terms of academics, but also in terms of learning about myself and others. Anyway, enough mushy stuff... here is my itinerary for until I get home:

Wednesday, November 26th - Pack and avoid saying "Goodbye"

Thursday, November 27th - Leave for Sydney on Jetstar Flight JQ913
Departing: Townsville at 9:20 AM
Arriving: Sydney at 12:55 PM

Friday through Sunday - See Sydney

Monday, December 1st - Leave Sydney for Auckland, New Zealand on Qantas Flight QF49
Departing: Sydney at 6:50 PM
Arriving: Auckland at 11:50PM

Tuesday through Thursday - See the North Island of New Zealand

Friday, December 4 - Leave Auckland for L.A. on Qantas Flight QF25
Departing: Auckland at 7:40 PM
Arriving: Los Angles at 10:35 AM
I GET BACK BEFORE I LEAVE... I'M A TIME TRAVELER

Friday though Monday - Weekend in LA Part II

Monday, December
8 - Leave LA for Atlanta on Airtran Flight 51
Departing: Los Angles 1:43PM
Arriving: Atlanta 9:20PM

No comments: