Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm George Clooney!

"Ready......and........ACTION!"

I am very short on time right now, so I apologize for the briefness of this post. I am getting ready to go on about a 3 hour road trip up to a small town called Tully to film a video project for my Video Production class. I am starring and directing, so that makes me George Clooney, or Clint Eastwood......or Kevin Costner. I am going to be among the few who can say they have directed themselves in a movie. Apparently there is no electricity where we are going, but there is wireless internet via Satellite. I'm not sure how that is supposed to work, but I'm sure I'll find out. Hopefully the internet there will allow me to post on the blog, and I may be able to post some production pictures....we'll see.

-Mike

PS - And if I don't get to tell you on Saturday..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

mamaroach said...

Thanks for the Australian birthday greetings.