Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Blog is up and running!

"It's about time!"

Okay everyone, I think I have everything in place to get this project up and working. This is my first blog, and I hope everyone adds MichaelRoachOnline.com to their favorites. Check back soon and I'll have a couple stories about the problems I have run into with Georgia State and this whole trying to Study Abroad.

I'm going to be away from a computer for a while. I am headed down to my Grandparents' River House in FL right on the Suwanee River. So I won't be able to post anything until after the first of next week.

Everyone enjoy your 4th of July!

-Mike

4 comments:

The Hindsman's said...

Looks good. I will try to get the other info for you. Thanks for coming over to hang out with us before your trip.

Cincerely said...

Awesome. Great seeing you on the 4th!
Best wishes as you head to Australia.
Have fun, be safe, and remember GPete's reminder :).

Vicki said...

Can't wait to hear about your adventures. Have a great time and be careful !!

Shannon said...

The dates on this blog don't match! I can't wrap my head around it! It is like the time telling thing!